Monday, March 19, 2018

Creepy Creeping on Joji Locatelli's designs

I know!



Isn't he the cutest, tiniest, sweetest puppy ever!

Just look at his sweet face


He has to be this cute to make up for the fact the he needs house broken.  And he won't sleep in his crate unless someone is laying with his crate.  And his bladder is the size of a pea so he needs to pee every hour on the hour day and night.

But look...



He's just so cute!

But beyond the puppy, you might have noticed that I am wearing an awesome sweater in the first picture


Pattern:  Granito 

Yarn:  Recycled Cotton from a frogged store bought sweater

Needles:  size 4 and size 2.5 (I'm guessing, that's what the pattern called for)

Modifications:  None.  I just wanted to follow a pattern and not think too much.

Review:  I don't always knit Pullovers.  But when I do they are exclusively designed by Joji Locatelli.  Seriously.  My Boxy, Cozy Neighborhood, and my nearly finished Grey Tweed Sweater were all designed by Joji.  As was this sweater.


She is currently my favorite designer and I want to knit nearly every design she creates.



POCKETS!


Nothing exciting here.  The back looks pretty much like the front. 

Also I'm thinking of cutting a foot off my hair.  It's getting ridiculous.  And I just took six inches off in December. 

But I digress. 

Back to the sweater.

I love this sweater.  I love the sleeve length, and the seam lines on the shoulder, and the overall length (I may have made mine longer than the pattern suggests).  I love the yarn.  I even love the neckline which is weird because it's too high for me to love, but I love it anyways. 

That is the magic of Joji.

I think I'll knit her Quiet Stars next



Which I know isn't a pullover but that doesn't matter.  Cardigans will always have my heart.  And I have some blue tweed I bought that specifically to become a cardigan.  And I think it would be perfect to make THIS cardigan.

But first I must finish the tiny pink sweater.

No comments: