Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'd love to update my blog

But I'm entirely too busy with my new toy!

Photobucket



It is insane how happy pretty little cakes of yarn make me.

Although it would be irresponsible of me to leave you with the idea that all these cakes are little. Some are the size of Sweet Pea's head.

Photobucket



(Don't you just love how she's wearing shoes with her diaper? The girl loves her shoes!)



Yarn cakes make her happy.

Photobucket



*sigh* They make me happy too.

I'd love to tell you all about my new toy and how it came to live with me.....but I've got this beautiful hank of yarn that is just begging to be turned into a cake so I can knit a sock.

Better blogging soon....

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Holy crap that's either one tiny baby head or one gigantic cake of yarn!!!!

Bonus points for the satisfy-the-grandparents-and-the-knitters-all-in-one-post! ;0)