Monday, November 16, 2015

Knitter Problems

I might have a problem.

Admitting it is always the first step right?

I have several commission pieces to knit.  I have a Knitpicks pattern to test knit.  I have Christmas with the annual creation of hand knit presents breathing down my neck.

And did I work on any of them this weekend?

Of course not.

Instead I spent two days knitting another Star shower.

I couldn't help myself.  I was just so in love with my blue/green version.

Let us take a moment to relive its majesty.



It's so pretty how could I not want another one.

And I got to thinking.  I'm currently nurturing another obsession.




Plaid.

I am a child of the 90's.  How could I not rejoice over the return of plaid?

And I didn't realize until I took this picture, but apprently  my obsession skews towards red plaid.  This isn't necessarily a bad thing...

Anyways, you know what would be PERFECT to wear with all my red plaid?


A grey Star shower cowl of course.

It still needs blocked and then I can add it to my large pile of items that need the ends woven in.  But I did it.

I knit it.

I created it.

And now that I've got that out of my system I can return to my commissions and test knitting and Christmas creating.  Right?

Only I'm super in love with my Stepmommy's sweater and I really need to make one for myself in red.  Need one!  Like last week need one!  I could wear it over my red plaid with my grey cowl.  I'd look fantastic! I've got time to sneak this project in right?

3 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

Pretty scarf! Will look into your Ravelry page and see if Star Shower is there.

katiemetzroth said...

I'm looking forward to pictures of Lily in knits. Sorry your fall wasn't longer. I think this gray thing might be worth me driving over to your place and stealing it. LOVE! : )

AngelKnitter said...

It isn't even December yet. You have LOADS of time. Loads!!