Sunday, September 17, 2006

Simple Socks

I think I'm going to win Sock Wars.

Stop laughing!

I really think I've got a shot.

I mean it, I am a fierce competitor.

Quit laughing, or you'll feel the wrath of my size 0 circular needle!

I whipped these puppies out in four hour.

FOUR HOUR SOCKS

FOUR HOURS!

And no, that's not four hours per sock, that's four hours TOTAL.

Aren't you properly impressed?

These are top down, 2 x 2 ribbed socks, with a heel flap and gusset.

These socks are totally sweet.

I am so TOTALLY going to kick ass at Sock Wars.

People should FEAR ME!

Tiny Socks

As long as they've got newborn size feet.

3 comments:

Zonda said...

I'm rooting for you too!! Go you!! Nice pair of sockies there! Gosh, we won't talk about how long it would take me LOL! Probably why I didn't join ;)

Kim said...

LOL! Those are really cute! I'll bet you have a good chance of being the last knitter standing :o)

Anonymous said...

TOO Funny - was breezing through your blog for the first time - saw the socks and did the math and thought - wow - this chick is some quick knitter......until I saw the final shot! HA!