Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hiding

I can not show my face on my blog until I block Starsky.

And I haven't blocked it yet.

I must make a confession.

This knit holds no interest for me anymore.

That makes me wistful and sad.

I want to love Starsky.

I want to lovingly smooth the knit out. Pin it to perfection and allow it to dry.

I just don't want to touch the heavy wet alpaca.

I'm worried the straight pins I use for blocking are starting to rust.

I can't have anymore rust issues with Starsky.

When you'd rather do your taxes than play with your knits, you know you are in a bad bad place.

I should cast on something new!

1 comment:

shiguy4076 said...

I think you should cast something new on. If you're hating it put it away for awhile and come back to it when you're ready. Hang in there.