Sunday, October 05, 2008

One Costume Down....

Photobucket



I will admit freely and without shame: I cheated on this one. $12.98 at Wal-Mart. But in my defense, just look how happy he is! Now sure, there was a bit of grumbling from The Greatest when the cop's son shunned the super-heroes and police officer costumes, only to select with glee the firefighter costume. But c'mon. Can you blame him? He gets an axe!

Photobucket



And I know we can all sleep soundly at night, knowing that there is someone in the house just waiting to protect us from a fire,

Photobucket



or parched plants.

Photobucket



I consider it money well spent.

4 comments:

shiguy4076 said...

So adorable. It was money well spent. One down 3 to go :)

Bezzie said...

Oog. Thanks for the reminder--I gotta get crackin' on Batman's costume.

Mrs. H said...

Whew! I'm so glad to hear that you didn't MAKE that! I thought you were going to say, "Look what I just made" and I was going to shoot you. You've already out-Martha-Stewarted me by about a mile and that would have just put a nail in my coffin. Nice to know that you occasionally stoop to MY level of costume "making". haha I feel much better now.

rita said...

Very happy little boy! Worth every penny. My 4-year-old grandson was a triangle last year; he was going to be a box this year, but at the last minute changed his mind. Now he's The Walt Disney World Backstage Lot Tour Guide. That's his goal in life.

By "last-minute" I mean on Saturday when they went to the WDW Halloween celebration. His mommy works at WDW, so they get discounts on stuff like that.