Friday, July 01, 2011

Friday Lovin'

It is that day of the week again. I tell you, summer is flying by. FLYING. So let's not waste any time. Let's get down to it.

This week I'm loving...

Happy Independence Day!



Fourth of July Decorations. Even paper balls make my house look fancy.

I'm loving...



How our dog loves to sit on your lap, with his butt actually on your lap, like he is another child. He's so gentle with the kids. He puts up with so much "love" from Sweet Pea. And all he asks for in return is that he be allowed to share his butt with you. If you're not sitting down he'll just lean his butt on your legs. He loves his butt and feels it must be shared with the world.

and I'm loving...

Happy Independence Day!



Bird's artwork. The preying mantis in the lower right hand corner is especially cute.

What are you loving this week?

No comments: