Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Friday

Can you believe I'm still doing this?

I never stick with anything this long.

I love finding little things that make me happy throughout my day.  The more I look for reasons to smile the more reasons I find.  I often have to choose between several fantastic moments.  I've realized that some of the pictures I've posted on my blog weren't my "official" tagged happy moment for the day, they are just moments that made me happy.  I will admit, I recently joined the 21st century and got a cell phone.  Having a phone with a camera has made documenting my happy moments much easier.  I have it with me everywhere I go, and I don't worry about it getting banged around the way I worry about my fancy camera.  My phone makes me happy!

Other things that make me happy...











No comments: