Saturday, April 25, 2015

Still Time For Disaster

The Queen Bean wasn't really feeling an early morning photo shoot.


I can't say I blame her.

Crazy Baby Hair.

The struggle is real.

But as you can see I've finished the body of my no pattern baby sweater.


One body down


Two sleeves to go!

The sweater isn't without its issues.  I fear the back section of the bodice might be a touch too narrow.  And the armholes (armscye? is that the fancy term for that?  I need to start edumacating myself and using more fancy words) might be too deep, but I won't know for sure until I get some sleeves attached to the armscyes (armscyies?  what is the plural for that).

I am most definitely going to run out of yarn.


The duck was added for size perspective but don't you love how horrified she is at the size of my yarn ball.  I'm just crossing my fingers that I can get the sleeve cap knit before it runs out.  After that I think I can make it work, but I gotta eek out a sleeve cap.

So fingers crossed that my armscye isn't too deep, and that my back bodice isn't too narrow, and that I can squeak out a sleeve cap from a ball of yarn the size of a large gum ball.

What could possibly go wrong?

No comments: