Saturday, December 08, 2018

Even More Finished Knitting

The weather has finally taken a turn.

Which has been terrible for my migraines (Hello changes in barometric pressure ruining my day).

But it has been fantastic for my sweater wearing.

And since my hair is clean here's a sweater I finished in March.


Pattern:  The Easy One

Yarn:  Stroll Tweed, Fingering Weight, in Down Heather, 7 balls

Needles:  Size 4

Modifications:  I didn't pick up stitches to knit the rolled collar.  That's the only modification I remember.

Review:  Is this sweater amazing or what?!!!



All the elements just came together.


That tweed!


The exposed seams!



The collar is supposed to roll, but in a more deliberate way.  I skipped that part and just left it unfinished.

I not mad.

I love the way it turned out.


The bind off for the ribbing was a different one that I normally use.  See the little bumps on the knit stitches just below the bind off (My Dad just said "on the what...where").

I'm not mad at that either.

I really like it.  It's fun to find a new technique.

and because I know you like it when I show you behind the curtain


Just off camera:  my video gaming husband, my block building big girl, and my dog just causing trouble.  This picture is at least seven times louder than you think it is.  And the other children aren't even home yet.

My favorite part about this sweater is it looks fantastic with everything


Including my jammie pants!

This one goes in the win column.

1 comment:

Nancy McCarroll said...

Great looking sweater! It really did all come together in a most delightful way.