Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Crumb

So this morning I was getting dressed to run the children to school. I was just dropping them off so it didn't really matter what I was wearing. I just wanted to be warm. So I grabbed a sweater from The Greatest's laundry chair.

I suppose I should take a moment to explain the laundry chair. Let me go find picture of what my bedroom is supposed to look like. I know I have one.

Here's my bed.

Photobucket



And see those chairs?

Photobucket



Those are suppposed to be our "hide from the children and talk about our day" chairs.

But instead he has turned his chair into his laundry chair. On any given day it looks like this.

Photobucket



Some of those are clean. Some are not. I let him make the distinction. Notice how the laundry is no longer confined to his chair, but has made a hostile take over of the coffee table as well. I have my bunny holding ground on my chair but I fear it is only a matter of time before he tries to take my chair as well.

Three picture and five paragraphs to say, I was cold this morning and I took a sweater off The Greatest's laundry chair to wear to take the children to school.

It turned out to be the sweater The Greatest wants me to copy for Evil.

HOLY COMFY!

Now I get it. Now I get why he wants fifty more of this sweater. It is a perfect sweater. PERFECT. Usually I change after I take the kids to school and really get ready for my day. But I just want to wear this sweater all day long. I loves it so much. I might go ten rounds with The Greatest over ownership of this sweater. But I would lose cause he's got muscles and all that super special tactical training. So I guess I'll stick to stealing it when he's not home.

*sigh* I suppose I'm going to have to dig Evil 2.0 out of the corner I've hidden it in and finish knitting it after all. And take better notes while I do so I can then knit Evil 3.0 in a girly color. Cause man, this sweater is awesome.

Crumb. I hate when that man is right.

1 comment:

Lainey said...

I'm with you!! I hate it when they're right!! Esp when it's something you feel so STRONGLY about!! And when its FUGLY! Def make one in the girly color! I want pics!