Sunday, September 30, 2012

Third Time's The Charm?

So I knit and I knit and I knit and I knit, and I cross my fingers and I hope for the best and


Photobucket


Yeah.  No.

Hagrid is still to big to be allowed.

I'm going to try this one more time, and then if it still doesn't fit I'm simply going to light the yarn on fire.

It really is the only logical thing to do.

Either way we're gonna create something right?

We've got a purple sweater on one hand, and a pile of melted ick residue on the other.    For the love of all that's holy, we'll tansform this yarn one way or another.

Part of me is kinda rooting for the fire scenario.  I have a feeling watching this hateful ache-inducing yarn burn would be very satisfying.  More satisfying than cuddling my four year old in an oh-so-cuddly hand knit fuzzy purple sweater.

We'll just have to see how this plays out.

Vegas odds are 50/50 at this point.

Closer to 70/30 if you factor in my desire for the sweet sweet vengeance of fire.

In the mean time, how cute is this picture?


Photobucket

I returned home from a very hard afternoon of knitting group (cause knitting and eating cookies and laughing really takes a lot out of a girl) to find my sweet Bird sitting on the couch crocheting.

She loves crocheting.  It is one of her favorite things to do, right behind making bracelets and drawing pictures of animals with really big eyes.

Maybe someday I can talk her into doing more than simply chaining the yarn.

No comments: