Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wanna See My Yarn?

I am proud to announce Meaty finally got his pumpkin pie.  I'm not gonna lie, even with the store bought crust it was a lot of work.  But it was delicious, so it was worth the effort.

Photobucket

Ok, so I totally lied.  I bought it at Wal-Mart.  It was kinda gross.  I feel no shame!

Meaty was heartbroken when he realized he was going to have to share the pie with his sisters.  His Christmas wish list now includes a pumpkin pie that he doesn't have to share.  The boy really likes pumpkin pie.

In other news, it took four days, but I have restored my Savers sweaters back to their former yarn glory.

Gaze with wonder upon all my glorious skeins.

Photobucket

And here they are all line up and pretty.

Photobucket

Sweet Pea thought my tower of cashmere lace weight looked like a snowman.

Photobucket

So we gave it a face.  It is hard to see, but there is a toothpick nose.  And yes, she is wearing her Halloween Costume.

Here they are tucked in safe and sound in my yarn cabinet.

Photobucket

So Pretty!

No comments: