Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Think She's Winning

This girl is on FIRE!


Her scarf is already taller than she is.  So if you're counting along at home, that is two scarves in less than a week.

I may have created a monster.

A monster Hooker.

As a devoted knitter I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.  Mostly I think I feel just fine.  But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that there is a tiny piece of my soul that yearns for her to step away from the hook and pick up two clicky needles.

I, on the other hand,


am making minimal progress on my scarf.

It is no where near as tall as I am.

For some reason this scarf is refusing to be knit.  The pattern is Bigger On The Inside and I am truly starting to wonder if this scarf isn't stuck in some kind of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey vortex.  I knit and knit and knit, and I don't seem to be getting anywhere.at.ALL.  This scarf isn't even for me, and yet it seems to be sucking the life right out of me.

But I'm wearing my puple Batman shirt.

Purple.

Batman.

With glitter.

So there is that.

No comments: