Monday, January 19, 2015

Still Alive

So it turns out that I'm not 19 anymore.

I can no longer exist on five hours of sleep a night.

I can not function on naps alone.

Man I miss college. At least back then when I was up at three a.m. I was dancing with my friends or playing poker.  Now I'm up at 3 am trying not to make eye contact with the world's cutest baby, lest she take that as a sign that it is time to bust out the elmo activity table and Par-tay!

My ability to combine words to form a coherent sentence has been seriously compromised, as seen by my last few blog posts.  I am disturbed by how many typos and instances of improper verbage were given the green light and published.

It might be time for an intervention with the Queen.


Until she realizes the importance of a good night's sleep I'll be in the corner crying, and possibly hallucinating from sleep deprivation.

1 comment:

Candyce said...

Lack of sleep is one of the most challenging parts of having a baby! One day....you will sleep again!

Thinking of you!