Thursday, May 19, 2005

Poor little neglected blog. But I've been productive while I've been gone. I'm neglecting you for a different kind of productivity. See

fabulous sweater

My sweater is coming along better than expected. For those who care I crocheted the squares using a size D hook and then knit the top on size 5 circular needles. I knited in the round to the arms the divided the front and back. I will connect the two at the shoulder with a three needle bind off. I'm going to use the scalloped edge of the blue sweater on the neckline, cuffs and bottom of the sweater. I may rip the neckline out after I get both sides done and revamp it in more of a U than a V.

Now one may ask how I found time to be so productive. Well The Greatest went to see Star Wars last night at midnight, so after the kids went to bed I was left to my own devices. Then this morning this sweet creature

cutie face boy

decided to throw up at Four-thirty (the eyes are red because he's evil). After that we sat up and watched Dora together. So I found plenty of time to knit. I think I'd prefer not to have that kind of time on my hands.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great! I'm so jealous. I want to be able to tweak a pattern.
She's so cute! But...it's too cold to run around in just a bathing suit? I want to be where you are. We're expecting a record-breaking high of 107 today.