Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Best Day Ever!

Ever have a bad day?

I mean a really bad day.

Where every piece of news is bad news, and even the good news turns out to be bad news tied in a pretty bow so it looked like good news but it really wasn't?

Yeah.

That's my life lately.

But today was the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.




Did you catch that?

Did you notice that Sweet Pea has a backpack on too?

It is her FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!


The house is so quiet it is almost eerie.  But I think I could get used to this.  I have a sweater that is dangerously close to completion.


So I think maybe today is going to be a good day.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Congratulations on your freedom :D My son started band camp (high school) this week and is spending 12 hours a day at school. I'm not complaining!