Monday, December 12, 2005

I spy with my little eye

What's this I see?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Why it is a completed sleeve! No, wait...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's two completed sleeves. No wait...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's a sweater with sleeves.

I would like to personally thank Kimberly for being the scary I mean motivating drill sargent to keep me going when the going got tough. Just the neckline, blocking and buttons, and I'm gonna look fabulous (I've already woven in most of the ends, how's that for motivated?). Let's not mention Bird's sweater that has been done since mid-summer and is merely waiting for buttons, not to mention the corset that needs buttons. I'm gonna spend an entire weekend just sewing on buttons. Hey, there's my hold trinity of finished objects, the cardigan, the corset, and Bird's sweater! FO land, Here I Come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me while I wipe the tears from my keyboard. I'm just so proud of you. ;) That sweater is going to look fab!! Oh how does it feel to be so close to FO land?? Does the air smell different, a bit fresher? I've been there a few times, but it's been a while. Have fun and don't pick the flowers!

turtlegirl76 said...

Congratulations! The sweater looks great! The end is in sight.

Amy said...

Three FOs in one week? That's just amazing. Your cardigan is gorgeous...how did you like the Cashsoft?

chris said...

Woah, who knew sweet Kimberly ran a tough love boot camp on the side?! So unassuming; you'd never think she had a drill sergeant in her. Your sweater looks gorgeous!! The sheen is incredible. You are going to look drop-dead in it, but I'm sure you already knew that. ;-) Can't wait to see the completed pics!