Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Loving

Be warned, I'm loving life today!

I LOVE good friends who drop by with sweet Valentine treats...

Photobucket



and are comfortable enough to tease me 'cause I'm wearing a tiara (In a related side note: I love wearing a tiara, I am such a pretty princess), but are polite enough to ignore my obviously unwashed hair.

I LOVE the fact that someone has declared war on my kitchen. Their first act of aggression was to send the T-Rex to destroy my spice rack.

Photobucket



I am still plotting my next move. It might be retaliation in the form of a yummy but not kid friendly spicy dinner. Or it might be a peace offering. I'm thinking sugar cookies. We shall see where the day takes me.

I LOVE freshly baked French Bread.

Photobucket



This recipe is so simple and delicious (While you're there get her recipe for Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken, so yummy!). I have finally discovered the perfect baking combination (pre-heat oven to 400 degrees, bake 14 minutes, nice and brown crust, but chewy not crunchy).

I LOVE that every morning Sweet Pea does this

Photobucket



(see her sweet little tippy toes?) as she watches Pork Chop and Meaty go to school. She is going to be such a sad little baby next year when Bird goes off as well.

Tis the season of Love (Or S.A.D. - Single Awareness Day, whichever you choose to celebrate). What do you love?

2 comments:

shiguy4076 said...

I love your blog. Happy Valentines day!

Stephanie said...

I love my children! I try to cherish every day with them, make sure they know I love them and try to let them grow up without holding on too tightly! Happy Valentines Day! Miss you guys!