Wednesday, May 31, 2006

No Knitting, just great pictures

For Memorial Day we spent the day on the water.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love going out on my In-Laws boat. It is so peaceful.

Meaty drove,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pork Chop posed,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Bird contemplated life.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I used this opportunity to take pictures of my favorite man.

At first he resisted

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But then he gave into the inevitable and smiled.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a lot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As you can see we went "tubing" which proved to be more of an effort for some *cough*my dad*cough*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

than others (my BIL).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But for some strange reason when it was my turn the camera memory was full. Funny how that worked, tee-hee.

A good time was had by all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks In-Laws!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, real water you can swim in.. (round here...um...er..you don't hehe) Looks like you had a great time and you have a lovely family!

Sunshineymamma's Pal :)

Lynda said...

What a great post! Love the picture of Bird - well, I love them all, but especially that one. Hmm.... pictures of me are always getting "lost" too - wonder how that happens so often!

Katrina said...

There is a scarcity of pictures of me around here too. Mostly because I'm usually always the one operating the camera, so if I want a picture of myself I have to ask the Count specifically to take one of me. And the man has a talent for finding just the right angle to get the most unflattering shot he could get of me. Frustrating! But I'd rather look at pictures of my babies anyway. Speaking of which, your babies are adorable. It looks like you all had a well-deserved great time.

shiguy4076 said...

That looks like soooo much fun. I just loved the picture of your dad. He looks exhausted but happy.
Shi