Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Is This?

KNITTING!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




I'm not 100% sure about this project yet. But I keep chugging along anyways. I can't decide if the random stripey-ness is all kinds of brilliant or seven kinds of wrong. The yarn is Araucania Ruca. 100% Sugar Cane. How cool is that. My sweater is sweet. The knit fabric is smooth and all kinds of drapey. And this is the good kind of drapey. I'm leaning twards loving this sweater. We'll have to see what the sleeves do. The pattern is Mothed. You know I'm gonna add a ton of length to those sleeves, cause sleeves ending there would drive me all kinds of crazy. And some length to the body while I'm at it. Cause we've discussed this before, belly shirts are not for me. But sugar cane yarn appears to be my thing.

No comments: