Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pork Chop

Today is a momentous occasion. It is the 11th anniversary of the day I became a Mother for the first time.

Happy Birthday Pork Chop!

Birthday Candles



My Pork Chop is by far one of the most amazing people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is creative, and insightful, and artistic, and hysterical. She is witty, and kind, and scary smart. I adore almost everything about her. She cleans her room. And helps her three year old sister make her bed. She earns straight As and is disappointed when she doesn't earn straight A+s by one lowly regular A. She fills her bag full of candy from the pinata then gives most of it away to toddlers who didn't get to fill their candy bags full of sweets. She is by far a joy to parent and I don't feel like I can take any credit at all for raising such a delightful individual. She just is who she is and she is wonderful.

Birthday Baby



Happy Birthday Baby. I love you!

No comments: