Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Lovin

This week I'm loving...

Our first tiny harvest...



It may have been small, but all great things start small.  

They were small and delicious.

I displayed my great love for my child and my amazing powers of parental sacrifice by giving a strawberry to Sweet Pea.



She loved it too.


Speaking of Sweet Pea...



I'm loving this kid.  This is her fierce lion face.  I don't know about you, but I find it very scary.

Finally, I'm loving...



My decoy knitting project.

I can no longer work on my not-so-handknit bunny slippers in front of the children.  They are starting to ask what I'm doing.  Darn those curious kids of mine.  That left me with a problem.  My souper seekrit Knit Picks project is all blocked, ends woven in and shipped to Knit Picks.  My orange basket is in a time out.  My stripey goodness needs blocked.

I had nothing to knit.

I was in the mood for a little bit of lace.  Lace.  And beads.  So tiny grey butterflies it is!



I'm addicted to knitting these pretty little lacy shapes.  Watching the swarm of butterflies grow and disperse as the shawl grows.  So addicted I haven't worked on the bunny slippers since Wednesday.  If I don't have 12 sets of bunny ears done in time for Easter I'm blaming the butterflies.

No comments: