Monday, February 25, 2013

More Random Things

Happy Monday!

I don't know about you, but I think...

 photo IMG_3858copy_zps8554e587.jpg


it might be time to throw my roses away.  Someone might have to come do it for me.  I don't have the heart to do it yet.

I am pleased to report that Sweet Pea and her zebra shawl...

 photo IMG_3852copy_zps163fd634.jpg


are still very happy together.

I am also pleased to report I  have found another way to wear my fussy grown up sweater...

 photo IMG_3849copy_zps5b958cd7.jpg


I know.  It is a terrible back lit picture.  Terrible.  But ignore the inferior photography (Sweet Pea can only do so much), and focus on the important things.  Focus on the sweater.  Doesn't it look fantastic sitting on the couch knitting!

Win!

That was me working on my very orange Olive Basket.

 photo IMG_3860copy_zps5dceda96.jpg


I am almost ready to split for the bodice.  I think the orange yarn is a much better fit for this pattern than the brown/white yarn.  Although it might turn out to be too drapey.  I haven't decided yet.

Speaking of sitting on the couch knitting.

 photo IMG_3862copy_zpse60086d3.jpg


My super seekret test knit is all ready to go.

The deadline is creeping up on me.

I'd better get knitting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why is your yarn in a roasting pan? LOL! Love the Zebra Shawl love.