Thursday, August 04, 2005

How to tell if you work for Satan

One panel down, only four to go!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then of course I have the embroidery, the seaming, the single crochet around the entire thing, and the triple knot fringe to go, but hey I'm an optimist. I like to see the glass as half full and completely ignore the fact that it's filled with clamato. (did that even make sense? I really need to start getting more sleep.) And on that lame note I'm gonna go. I've got a train track to build.

Can you possibly resist this face when he says "Wanna play train track Mommy?"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't want to alarm you but if you can you may be a minion of Satan himself.

1 comment:

rincaro said...

Irresistible.

And I love the shorts - are those little boxers???