Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Finally Finished Objects

I know I promised finished objects last week, but you know, life gets all crazy, and yeterday was chemo day so you can't expect me on Tuesdays, and now I'm watching my Sister's two girls as well as my own, it'll take me a week or so to find a new rhythm. In the meantime I did steal twenty minutes this morning while Dora was on to post some finished thing. I typed all of it one handed while giving the baby a bottle. See how much I love you guys.

Coming soon: a tale of knitting stupidity (and by soon I mean next month or so)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That stuff is so cute. It makes the hooded bath towel I knit for Rachel's baby seem lame by comparison. I especially like the way the top of the hat matches that blanket. I think I need more friends to have babies.