Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Pinwheel Baby Blanket

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Pattern: Pinwheel Baby Blanket

Yarn: Bernat I threw the label away but I think it was Softee Baby

Needles: US 7, dpn and circular

Modifications: None

Review: I can not say enough about how much I love this pattern. It was simple yet interesting to knit. The finished result looks complicated and impressive. I did have to cast on seven or eight times before I got the hang of it. I'll probably knit this pattern again, but in a heavier worsted weight yarn. I had over eight hundred stitches when I cast off.

I knit this for a friend of mine, and could not post it until I had given it to her. But her baby is now happily using it so I can share it with the world.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a close up of the middle

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: